Its a must for one to keep a list of conferences in his or her study area. So I (re)norganized them but I am probably missing some. I will be more than happy if you let me know (post your comments below) for unlisted related workshops, conferences or journals.
If you somehow came across this post, then as you probably already know, computational social science can be mainly categorized into two (or three ?): social theory driven (mostly agent-based modeling) & social data driven (mostly social media). So, following common sense, I tried to place them under these titles.
Theory-driven Social Computing/Modeling
- Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling, & Prediction
- The Computational Social Science of the Americas
- World Congress on Social Simulation
- European Social Simulation Association
- Agent-based Approach in Economic and Social Complex Systems
- Multi-Agent-Based Simulation
- Political Networks (APSA/PolNet)
- Sunbelt Social Networks
Data-driven Social Computing/Analysis